Engineering Design for Energy Storage
Nuvation Energy’s configurable off-the-shelf battery management solutions enable your organization to choose the best batteries and system components for your needs, and start building your energy storage systems at any scale and volume. We also provide power engineering design and control system development services to help complete your project.
Our level of involvement depends on your needs. Some customers purchase our products, read the Technical Manuals, and contact our Customer Support team if they require assistance during installation. Others invite us to provide comprehensive system design, consulting, and engineering solutions. Our energy storage engineering services include:
- System design for regulatory certification (e.g. UL 1973, UL 9540, CE, CISPR, FCC, and others)
- User interface and application-level software and networking solutions to enable system monitoring, management, and maintenance
- System integration for unique configurations such as second life and hybrid systems, and integration of unique battery chemistries and formats
- Capacity augmentation of fielded energy storage applications, including combining and operating different batteries as a unified battery system
- Control system solutions for energy storage and distributed energy resources
- Conduct a technical review of your energy storage system design or RFP
- Turnkey energy storage solution development
With over 130 solutions in the field worldwide, Nuvation Energy is uniquely qualified to support many aspects of your engineering effort. The diversity of skills and expertise of our engineering team enables us to develop a range of solutions at the design, control, and application levels.
Browse our energy storage project examples to better understand what we do and how we can help.
Punta de Tierra, Panama
Solar Energy Storage for Island
Civic Solar chose Nuvation Energy to provide battery management solutions for Islas Secas, a 100% solar powered island resort off the coast of Panama. The island microgrid is powered by…